Ultrasound is a test for testing the stage of the fetus of your baby’s development. During this test the doctors confirms that your baby is developing in the uterus properly or not. By ultrasound you can see the movement of your child, heartbeat and arms and legs too. Actually in ultrasound only sound waves are used not any x-rays are used.
Through ultrasound you can observe the gender of your baby but after 20 weeks of ovulation. It is now consider for checking gender because some stupid parents after knowing the gender, kill their unborn baby if they don’t want. Keep in mind ultrasound is fallible solution, sometimes it may be wrong, so don’t do action after seeing the gender of your child. Ultrasound is a well technique to know about the development of your unborn baby.
Ultrasound has a lot of activities but I’ll show some out of them here:
- A infringes baby can also be recognized.
- To resolve the cause for spotting or bleeding in early pregnancy.
- If you are hesitant of your last period to decide the age of the fetus.
- If your uterus is not increasing at the right rate to evaluate the baby’s state.
- To detect Siamese twin without obscurity.
- baby health
- location of Placenta
- Baby Position
- Expected weight of baby